So~Safe Triple (UV) Ultraviolet Water Purifier is ideal for making contaminated water crystal clear, safe, and great tasting for drinking and cooking purposes.
Wound Polypropylene Cartridge filters dirt and sediments, and Granular Activated Carbon Cartridge removes chlorine, organic chemicals, insecticides, pesticides, herbicides, industrial solvents, and unpleasant taste and odor. The Ultra Violet Sterilizer then disinfects bacteria and viruses in the final stage.
Multi Stage UV Purification
- Stage 1: Removal of Sediments & dirt particles
- Stage 2: Removal of Chlorine & organic chemicals
- Stage 3: Disinfection of all types of disease causing bacteria and viruses
Unique Ultraviolet System Design
- UV Radiation Chamber is fully 316 Stainless Steel (80mm wide) with a 316 Stainless Steel insert molded in the filter cap with double O-ring. The O-ring is designed to resist UV radiation and provide 100% sealing as well as mounting of quartz sleeve.
Ease to Install
- Mounts on the kitchen wall and can be connected with the sink faucet with a flexible pipe and a diverter valve.
1 Year Warranty
- Free replacement within 1 year of purchase in case of any manufacturing defect
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Model: UVM711TCG (Clear Sump)
- Installation Type: Wall Mounting
- Fitting Kit Model: ASK-1
- Head: Polypropylene (Blue)
- Sump: SAN (Transparent/Clear)
- Housing Type: Regular
- O-Ring: NBR 70
- Working Pressure min/max: 116 psi (8 bar)
- Burst Pressure: 290 psi (20 bar)
- Working Temperature: 0 ᵒC min / 50 ᵒC max
- Flow Rate (empty at 2 bar): 1.50 US GPM
- Life Test: 200,000 cycles from 0-6 bar
- Port Size: ¾”
- Case Quantity: 4 pcs
- Case Dimensions (mm): 615 x 515 x 455
- Case Weight: 33 kg
Also available in 20” for longer cartridge life and better performance.
Fitting Kit, Cartridges, UV Lamp, and Key/Wrench are all included with the unit.